Thursday, April 8, 2010

My Apologies To Any Grizzly Bears I May Have Offended

A gang of wild grizzly bears near the border of Alberta contacted me shortly after I published my last post. In the post, I hinted that playing for an audience of Canadian grizzly bears might make me uncomfortable and that I'm leaning towards staying in the states. The particular gang of wild grizzly bears that contacted me was greatly dismayed by this post. Several of them sent me emails with the following jpeg attached:


So maybe I was wrong about grizzly bears. And I won't rule out Canada just yet.

There. Are you happy, grizzly bears?

4 comments:

  1. I'm scared to death of grizzly bears.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm scared to death of grizzly bears too. Just getting emails from them yesterday was enough to terrify me.

    If we end up with grizzly bear groupies, I'm letting Ryan deal with them. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when YOU leave me comments. :D