Thursday, May 20, 2010

I'm Da Boss!

Forgive me father, for I have sinned.

When my phone rang at 6am this morning, I muted it. Like a boss.

I felt bad afterwards. That is, after I woke up four hours later. But then I thought about poopy children and grumpy high school librarians and all the things I need to do to get ready for the show on Sunday. And then I didn't feel so bad.

So here I am, eating pizza and updating my blog in my pajamas. Like a boss.

I'm gonna go run through the set for Sunday a couple of times (also like a boss). Then, if I'm feeling ambitious, I may start fumbling through my closet in search of the perfect thing to wear at the show. I'm famous for always having some sort of wardrobe crisis the day of the show ("Where are my *insert profanity of choice* fishnet stockings?! And I can't wear these shoes with this outfit!!! Will somebody hand me my mothaflippin eyeliner?!"). Maybe this time I can avoid the part where everyone is afraid of me before the show by picking out my outfit now.

And right now, I don't know what to wear. Anyone got any fabulous suggestions?
(I'm being a total girl right now, but I also watch zombie films and play the keytar, so I think it cancels out.)

1 comment:

  1. I also like to update my blog in my pajamas like a boss, lately a very sick boss, but a boss nonetheless.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when YOU leave me comments. :D