Monday, May 31, 2010

A Change In Direction

Lots of changes lately. Lots of long conversations, lots of thinking, lots of re-evaluating the practicality of everything.

Long story short, rock tour is not going to happen this summer.

We decided that since we don't have an album recorded yet, it would make the most sense to stay in town and spend some time in the studio. Several different factors played into this decision. I've never really been one to be practical, but I think it makes sense to stick around Portland for awhile. Hopefully we can play some shows around town and get a full album up for sale online by the end of the summer. Then, Original Sound Trash can be more than just a live music experience.

Of course, I'm not going to ditch this blog. I'll probably change the title of it and the focus will broaden up a bit, but the blog is here to stay!

That's all for now. I'm about to fall asleep over here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes my day when YOU leave me comments. :D