Note To Self:
- Next time I start to feel crazy for writing a rock opera about an existential goat man, I am going to just ask the writer across the hall to tell me about his latest comic book involving "clones living in vast Tantric omniverses."
- I should never write a love song for anything other than inanimate objects and fictional characters. Or, if I do ever write an actual love song, I should retire it when it is no longer relevant, regardless of how catchy it is. Otherwise, practicing it will just make me really sad.
- I should get my gaydar retuned. Seriously. I think I just spent a couple of months having a little bit of a crush on a gay guy. Of course, he has to be one of the nicest, smartest boys I've met in awhile. And he can dance. Crap crap crap.
- Vegan butter is not the same as real butter. It should be avoided when making cookies.
- Perhaps blogging should be an activity that can only happen before midnight. Maybe deleting this post in the morning will be a good idea.
That is all.