I'm always a little hesitant to jump on the blog meme bandwagon, but Allison had this up on her fabulous blog and I decided to be brave and play along. Here it goes:
Pay it Forward 2011: I promise to send something handmade to the first 5 people who leave a comment. They must in turn post this and send something they made to the first 5 people who comment. The rules are that it must be handmade by you and it must be sent to your 5 people sometime in 2011. (What a great way to start 2011!!)
There you have it. If you leave me a comment and are number uno, dos, tres, cuatro, or stinko, I will collect your real life address and mail you something handmade by yours truly. I can't promise you it will be anything useful or spectacular, but I will put thought into it and I will have fun with it. Meaning you can expect to receive any of the following if you sign up:
- Badly drawn cartoons!
- A collage that makes no sense!
- A horrific recording of a song that I will get drunk and write just for you!
- Art made out of tin foil!
- A replica of a dead rat! (you think I'm kidding but I live down the hall from a guy who sometimes sets up a "make your own artistic dead rat" station in the kitchen)
- Something equally bizarre that I am yet to think of!
So what are you waiting for? Leave me your email address so I can solicit you for your mailing address and we can get this game started!
Of course, there is a catch: you have to post this on your blog too (hence the reason it's called "Pay It Forward"). I will know if you don't and I will send my fake dead rats after you. So you better play along if you play!
That's all for now. Hope everyone is having a lovely Wednesday!