1. Wear new shoes. Look hawt. Feel good about self.
2. Forget to make plans with anyone.
3. Go into the kitchen to cook something.
4. Make dinner with The Theater Lover.
5. Meet an intriguing young man while baking pumpkin spice bread.
6. Eat yellow squash enchiladas with a bunch of my neighbors.
7. Drink a toast to ourselves and find comfort in the fact that we are a bunch of misunderstood artists who can really understand each other.
8. Talk about ridiculous commune drama that is neither funny nor interesting enough to write down.
9. Talk about The Proletariat vs. The Bourgeoisie, The Sharks vs. The Jets, Artists vs. The World.
10. Feel inspired.
11. Do the dishes.
12. Realize that everyone else is really tired and is going to bed at 10.
13. Lurk around the kitchen in hopes that someone interesting will come around.
14. Go back to my room and contemplate calling Tweaked Out Elvis Costello.
15. Mentally replay that last few interactions I've had with Tweaked Out Elvis Costello and decide that I'm not in the mood to deal with him tonight.
16. Call the bandmate to figure out band practice.
17. Listen to the phone ring for a long time.
18. Hang up.
19. Change into sweatpants.
20. Think about watching a movie.
21. Decide not to watch a movie.
22. Notice that the trash is disgusting.
23. Think about taking out the trash.
24. Look out the window, see that it's a little rainy, and vow to take out the trash first thing in the morning.
25. Play my keyboard.
26. Become aware of the fact that the terrible music from next door/outside/where-ever has started again.
27. Write the world's most pathetic blog post containing all the mundane details of the evening.
28. Go to bed???
Here's to strange Friday nights in the commune.