I'm working on a concept album entitled "Seen And Heard On 82nd Avenue." Naturally, it's based on things I've seen and heard while both sitting on my front stoop and looking out my window.
• "Is That Guy In The Park Sleeping Or Dead?"
• "Imma Shoot You!"
• "No I Don't Have A Cigarette And I Know That's Not What You Really Mean"
• "I Don't Care How Hot It Is Out Here - When You Look Like THAT, You Shouldn't Wear THAT!"
• "Wait Up, You B@#$% A$$ M@#$&% F@#$&%!"
• "Heyyy, Do You Folks Have Gaaanja?"
• "Somebody Get That Girl Off Of That Bicycle And Into Rehab"
• "Man With Turrets Waiting For The Bus"
• "Sorry, I Don't Have A Lighter"
• "Seriously Guys, I Do Brain Imaging For The Government!"
• "The Bus Stop Is NOT A Urinal!"
• "Here Come The Cops!"
• "Imma Cut You!"
• "We Are Not Being Abducted By Aliens" (this track is simply the sound of the bus stop being power-washed at 2am)
This album will surely come with a panoramic photo of the scenic 82nd Avenue. It will also come with a parental advisory warning.
You will LOVE it.
P.S: This is all a joke, in case you couldn't tell...
P.P.S: My neighborhood isn't really as bad as I just made it sound... I mean, I wouldn't recommend it to tourists, but I've never been beaten up or mugged.
P.P.P.S: I think I'm probably a city person, but I might be needing a break from the city soon. Can you tell? :P