Bleck. Still feeling sick. Scheduled a doctor's appointment for the earliest time available - Friday morning. In case you haven't noticed, today is Monday.
Determined not to spend another week under the command of a miserable headache, I Googled my symptoms, diagnosed myself with the help of Wikipedia, and got started on some weird home remedies I read about on WebMD. Really hope I'm on the right track with this. Otherwise I just drank eight ounces of vinegar water in vain. Yum-o.
The Michael Cera-esque Representative of the Indie Dance/Rock Band has not called me yet. Probably a good thing. He might smell the vinegar on my breath through the phone and decide that I'm too awkward for indie rock.
Then again, is there really such a thing as being too awkward for indie rock? Last time I checked, awkwardness was one of the core principles the entire indie scene was founded upon.
On a completely unrelated note, I'm thinking of adding some sort of reoccuring weekly theme to this blog. You know, something along the lines of dedicating every Tuesday to reviewing a new band I've discovered or posting a witty anecdote every Thursday. I haven't quite come up with my angle yet. I would love to hear what you guys think.
Here are a few ideas for possible weekly posts I could start:
- Songwriting Sunday: Once a week I put up a new (or old) song that's in the works.
- Flashback Friday: I tell a funny story about what a ridiculous geek I used to be. Maybe I'll even reminisce about various moments in pop culture and how I was affected by them.
- Awkward Wednesday: My life is really just an ongoing string of awkward moments. Perhaps I'll share one of these moments with you every Wednesday.
- Bad Movie Monday: I dedicate Monday's post to movies so bad, they are good.
- Music Monday: I dedicate Monday's post to music that I think the world should know about.
Anyway, those are just some ideas. Don't worry, this blog is not going to go gimmick happy - I'm only going to pick one of those options (if that). This is the part where YOU tell me what you want to read about on here. Any of those sound appealing? Apalling? Got any better ideas? Or is the reoccuring weekly feature too cliche?
Help me, Obi Wan Kanobe! You're my only hope!
Gah, I think that vinegar is doing weird things to my brain. No more home remedies for me.