It never ceases to baffle me that twenty people subscribe to these day-to-day rants and ramblings of mine. It makes me feel kind of cool.
And today, I got my very first blog award, which makes me feel very cool.
Ambiguous Geek over at Geeky Ambiguous Me tossed this award my way this afternoon:
I know that blog awards are sometimes regarded as the herpes of the blogosphere, but I'm jazzed about it. Look at me, I'm versatile. Huzzah!
Okay, time to play by the rules and spread the infection. Um, I mean the love. <3
There are some rules to this award:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award
2. Share seven things about you
3. Nominate 15 newly discovered blogs
4. Let your nominees know about the award!
1. Thank you, Ambiguous Geek. You rock, girl. :D
2. *sigh* Here are seven things about me:
(1) There is a dog snoring right next to me.
(2) I really like mangoes.
(3) I play the keytar.
(4) I've been to the top of Mount Sinai.
(5) I have really good taste in music, but I am also secretly infatuated with The Black Eyed Peas.
(6) My family owns an alpaca farm.
(7) I have seen They Might Be Giants in concert three times (don't judge, you know you're jealous)
3. *drumroll* And the nominees are:
Adria at Coloring Inside The Lines
Allison at My Quarter-Life Crisis
Holly at Love Imagine Create
Tasha at Random Musings
Benny at Young Urban Amateur
Mr. O at A Rush Of Blog To The Head
Mel at Mel Learns Her Lessons
LaceyRee at This Freckled Lemonade
Ella Unread at From The Stupidest Corner Of My Mind
Ryan at Ryan's Shoestring Journal
Lady Noix De Coco at Fashion Coconuts
I realize there are only 11 nominees instead of the suggested 15 but that seems to be a pretty good list. Some are newer discoveries than others, but all are great reads. :D
4. Dear Nominees: I just gave you an award.
Just kidding. I will actually alert you all personally tomorrow. Most likely. Unless I die or end up not spending much time on the internet. Right now, I am going to sleep. The dog is still snoring next to me and it's making me sleepy.
Goodnight, oh wonderful blogosphere.