Thursday, March 24, 2011

Fonzie: Paranormal Edition

It's 2:30 in the morning. I'm contemplating putting on my pajamas when there is a knock on my door.

Nobody ever knocks on my door past midnight, so I yell "Who is it?" It's The Fonz. I open the door. He's holding an iPod and looking slightly distressed.

The Fonz: This iPod was laying in the kitchen, is it yours?
Me: No, it might be So-And-So's.
The Fonz: Okay. Sorry to bother you. I just didn't want to leave something like this in the kitchen tonight because I saw some guy walking down the hallway just now and I think he is the ghost of Fonzie.
Me: What?
The Fonz: Yeah, he looked like Fonzie. I think he was a ghost. He had a black t-shirt, hair that went like this... *makes hand motions*
Me: Are you just saying this because we had an hour long conversation about ghosts tonight?
The Fonz: No, no, The Poet saw him too. He thinks it might be a real person but I think it's the ghost of Fonzie.
Me: Did you talk to him?
The Fonz: No, I just saw him. And he looked like Fonzie. Anyway, sorry to bother you. Goodnight, Sweater.
Me: Goodnight, Fonz.

I close the door and wonder how fictional television characters can become ghosts.

I triple-check that the door is locked and go to bed.

7 comments:

  1. Hahahaha...was The Fonz into the magic brownies last night?

    Also, the actor who played Fonzie is still alive...so neither the character nor the actor who played him are deceased.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah...I haven't seen The Fonz yet today...I'm going to have to ask him about the ghost of Fonzie.
    As far as I know, he was sober. But you can never really know for sure in this place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha, oh wow, this was so funny! Maybe you should burn some sage in the kitchen and tell the ghost of Fonzie to move to the light. haha, sorry, I'm burning sage tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, great idea! Maybe that's what I'll do tonight. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man, did you sleep well last night finally?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah. Except it was hard to sleep knowing there might be a ghost of Fonzie in the building. :P Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We have ghosts at work. Haven't seen any. I don't know what I would think if one of them looked like the ghost of a fictional tv character.

    Maybe the Fonz was projecting himself, and Old Hippy Poet was just saying he saw the guy to make The Fonz feel better? Lol.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when YOU leave me comments. :D